Friday, February 14, 2014

Nails of the day #14 - Blues Brother Vol. 2

Hi lovelies, 
I have a chosen a dark blue nailpolish today. After all the fuss about that blue Essie nailpolish called 'after school boy blazer' I decided to wear a similar dark blue shade out of my own nailpolish collection and skip spending money on a 10 euro nailpolish. It's just too much money for a nailpolish in my opinion. I have had this shade for 3 years, it's the Catrice ultimate naillacquer in Blues Brother vol. 2. It's a dark blue shade with shimmer. It's not the same as the Essie one but meh good enough for me. It's pretty dark but in bright lights it looks bright blue. I painted them really really badly, I ended up with more nailpolish next to the nail than on it. Trying to get them neat afterwards and removing all that excess nailpolish is nearly impossible so don't judge the result.
Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment