Saturday, February 8, 2014

Together is my favorite place to be

Hi lovelies, 
I told you guys already I went to Maastricht the other day and I have some pictures to share.What did we do the whole day? Shop, eat, walk around and that's about it. On a sidenote, when I got back home I managed to get little marshmellows attention, she finally is started to get used to be around us. She walked around on my bed and gave cuddles to me and Anais. That munchkin makes me so happy.
Nomsies at KFC
Browsing around the MAC store. I went especially to Maastricht for the MACstore so I could buy the Russian Red lipstick and well as I could have expected it was out of stock.
The city has stars on the floor everywhere.
I had the bestest day. It was a great way to relax after the exam period. I bought a couple things, you'll see those in a while on the blog.

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment