Monday, February 10, 2014

What I bought - Maastricht beauty edition

Hi lovelies,
I told you guys I went to Maastricht for some after-exam relief, a.k.a shopping. I restrained myself because I wanted to make a boohoo order when I got home so I only bought 4 beauty items. Take a look below if you're curious what I bought. 
First I went into H&M, it was cold and it was the first shop I saw. This H&M sells make-up so I had to take a look because my local H&M doesn't stock make-up. I took home this smoky eyeshadow palette. It has a light pink shade, a taupe, a purple, a purple-brown and a black shade so it's perfect for a smokey eye that's a little different than just a brown or black smoky eye. I'll do a review on this soon.
Next I went into Kruidvat for some hair products, I was watching old Fleur DeForce videos and she spoke about this texturising spray. You hear people go on and on about the Oribe texturizing spray but I just can't justify the price. It's 38 pounds which is about 45 euros. 45 euros for a hairspray? Are you insane? So when I heard about this L'oreal dupe I was intrigued and bought it. I also bought the L'oreal wave creating spray because I have straight hair and sometimes I just want wavy hair. We girls always want what we don't have, don't we? I never heard anything about this product so I'll try to review both of them.
Lastly I got something from Lush. It was almost valentines day and we were celebrating our 2years and 10months-anniversary she promised me I could pick something from Lush and she would buy it for me. After smelling EVERYTHING for about an hour I made a choice. I went for the Creamy Candy bubblebar. It really does smell like candy and fills the entire room with it's scent and I haven't even popped it in the bath yet. I'm very happy with my choice so Thankyou darling. You so romantic, aren't you?
I was hoping to add MAC Russian Red to this post but it was sold out :( Luckily that makes for the perfect excuse to plan another Maastricht shopping trip.

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment