Monday, February 24, 2014

What the munchies got up to #1

Hi lovelies, 
My laptop is full of animal pictures so I have another animal post planned for today. I just love my tiny munchies so much. I also have a little Marshie-update. She is absolutely cute and adorable but she is such a little scaredypants. We think she might be blind or at least doesn't see as well as she's supposed to see. It's not the biggest problem because hamsters can smell very well and just feel everything with her whiskers. The only problem is that because she doesn't see very well, she's easily scared when she hears noises she doesn't know or if she just get surprised. It's harder to get her out her cage to get a bond and play with her but lately it's getting better. She has gotten to know me better and now crawls on my hands and let me hold her. She has also gotten comfortable just walking around and exploring. Makes me a very happy hamstermommy.
Little Jack holding on to his drinking bowl.
Marshmellow emptied her hamsteringcheeks. This all came out, can you believe that?
Exploring
Peep
Exploring some more
Mommy, you there?
Just chillin' with my paws up
Ah so cuteeeeeeeeeeeee, 

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment