Thursday, February 20, 2014

Valentines Day Extravanganza

Hi lovelies, 
It was Valentines day a while ago now so I thought to make a post about my Valentines day. Me and Anais kept it simple. The main reasons for that is that going out costs money that we don't have. I also find that it's such a hyped up day that doesn't actually have a good reason to be hyped up. You should love your partner everyday and show it. I'd rather get a bouquet of flowers on a random day than on Valentines day because you're socially obligated to give an attentive present on Valentines day. It just seems less attentive and more 'because you have to' on that day. That's my view on Valentines day but my girlfriend is a hopeless romantic nonetheless and she's always attentive so she made plans for us, which I thoroughly enjoyed. 
 Anais got me a few presents. My favorite one, by far, are these cupcakes. They were delicious!!! Besides that she got me a little book full of coctail recipes and as you may know a Lush bubblebar. 
My day went as following : We both went to school after that we went to my house because I had some stuff left to do. I needed to pack my stuff to spend the weekend at Anais' place. I needed to clean Marshie's place. So Anais came and cuddled with Marshie whilst I did the cleaning. After that we walked around town because we missed our bus because we cuddled Marshie for too long. We ate, we watched TV, all at Anais' place. After that we took a long and lovely Lush bath. Watched some more TV and that's about it. Nothing too fancy but still very lovely. 
The creamy candy bubblebar was our bubble-deliver of choice. It smelled absolutely Divine and the scent lingered around the skin.
  The bubble-making-proces.
On a sidenote, who else does this? I go sit in the bath almost as soon as I turn the water on because it's just too hot when I have to get into the bath when it's already full? Apparently it's strange. So that was more info than you probably wanted to know but hey.

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment